The Question Who?



More I think, more I ponder and more I search, the question is who I am? The most confusing question whether or if I am the one who I want   or I am someone who I admire. We as a human being have a prerequisite acceptance of abomination if chance comes for adjustment in profit. Most of us feel that tool of success is in acknowledging ourselves inferior to one who is showing authority. What we lack is the intention to learn their secret of success. We tend to give excuses as he had resources, support system and what not. But the question, who I am still remains the same for most of us?

So, the answer to the question who cannot be same for each of us. Some of us are writers, some of us are painters and some of us are travelers and what not. This who, Is not a doctor, an engineer or a scientist, But this who is passion, interest, driving emotions, expression, love. Who, is not a characteristics but it is a feeling of acceptance of your own self. 

Story of a lawyer Suresh might help us to understand the question who in proper way.Suresh was a successful lawyer; his life had every bit of happiness and luxury that was expected out of him. He had been running his career from almost 15 years and his family was happy and contented with their son’s success and flying colors. The days went by Suresh was married and now he had a son. the sun was admitted to school and now he was being curious to everything.

Suresh was to drop his son to school one day and that day he got a question from his son which he could not answer. The son had asked” papa, were you a lawyer since childhood”. Suresh did not know what to answer. The question touched the inner chord of his heart. The 8 year old boy had asked a question which Suresh had never thought of. Suresh then took the initiative of finding what he loved when he was child. Suresh found his interest and the emptiness despite having everything was filled in his life. He started sketching which he loved.

Now, Suresh tells his son that he was a sketcher and he used to sketch and one day he will sketch his son on drawing. Like Suresh many of us have forgot what we actually are. Earning money and living a lavish life is okay until you stay stick to the personality inside you. Otherwise a void is created in which all happiness and luxury will delude your peace in mind. You have to accept yourself for what you are. Remember accepting the adherence of someone is worse than neglecting your own self. The question who, is not what we sought the question I?


Comments

  1. This post is reminding the flashback of my life.

    I used to search for money, money and money during my college days instead of enjoying the college atmosphere and days.

    Then one fine day I came across the words of Dr. A P J Abdul kalam, where he say Enjoy your days, Memories only makes you happy.

    It has changed my perception.

    Interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro I want to collaborate with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess sometimes it's hard to focus on the things that you actually love or passionate about. It's easy to forget but we end up regretting it in life later on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well written.Everyone of us should focus on who we are,what we love doing without sacrificing our passion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best motivational and post on passion ever read since today.
    My fevorite line:
    "Papa, were you a lawyer since childhood”.
    But he responded that he has been a sketcher since. I love this post bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. It 's really awsome bro. Keep writing .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice thought. We got to live the way we want

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment