An Evening with Myself


I climbed the hill with ardent breath. Alas! I came at last. The lockdown gave me the time to climb hill top which was so near my residence. I had my bag filled with snacks, a water bottle, mountain dew (kyunki darr ke aage jeet hai) and my tripod to make a quality picture from the top. The weather was breezy with bit of humidity. I reached the top and sat at the highest cliff I could find.

The city looked so small from there. The light before dusk was making the city look so calm and patient. The wind touching my bare face seemed so intrigued as if they are asking me introduction. The silence of atmosphere was attracting my heart to observe the sanctity of my inner self. I composed myself to look inside me.

I put my stuffs on sides fixed the camera in tripod and customized it to take the snap of sun moving towards its sleep and I armored my hands around my knees and sat viewing the dusk covering the city. With birds chirping the dusk started to cover the city which now looked inferior to me as I sat talking to myself.

For the first time I asked myself “what is life?”
The reply struck my head. The deep feeling that my heart craved for long came out in a flow. The heart said to me that idiot, look around you. You see the sun going for sleep, the moon coming out of sleep. Observe the dusk and see the transition of energy. The energy of sun transitioned to moon. See the cycle, see the glare stars are carrying and observe the life. Think, the heart gave the little piece of advice which it had but where was the mind to stop.

My mind travelled through the various acquisition of knowledge and what it could find I was unable to decode. As my phone beeped and it was soft message to return back to home. I collected my things observed my creativity of click and then set down on retreat to my place.

Now, I would like to suggest my blog reader to find out the mystery my mind was creating as I could still not decode the conclusion. All I came up with was the things we are running after are short lived; the beauty of life is in reflection and observation of our inner self. The question of life has always been a topic of bigger discussion but the answer to these question well are always within yourself. Take a break and ask some question and then you will feel the lightness and freshness in your heart.





Comments

Post a Comment