Amidst Lockdown: Introspection To My Being



With passing days yes I am learning the way. let lockdown chain me forever and it will be a peace amidst the breeze of this air..

21 days lockdown and then its extension to next 15 days opened many ways of exploring my inner cravings. The extension has made me reflect a bit more than normal as I am partially aware of my existence. Before this, it was just the name to which I was aware about. Amongst the busy schedule of life it is really hard to explore yourself. The things that I explored about myself are of omnipotent measures.

With methodical approach and also with help of routine I helped myself to connect my thoughts, actions and behavior with my hobby and skill. I framed my mind in an eccentric manner and then processed my thoughts along them. The most interesting thing about my thoughts processing was that I was able to bring out the minute details of things that I loved sometimes back.

My actions are always been influenced and taken. I admit most of my doings are advised and under such circumstances where I was not me but pretending to be someone else. During this lockdown I had my own actions and I came to be aware that my actions are not always wrong but carry a different yet lengthy approach to a problem. I must work towards making my actions more profound and sincere. 

My behavior as far as I could reflect is much based on emotions and expectations. I have been betrayed many times because of my emotion and expectations. Amidst this lockdown I taught myself that every situation must not be connected with emotion and expectation must not exceed the boundary. I hope my practice to this thing will keep me moving ahead.

Moreover I believe thoughts, action and behavior are so linked in a form that with anything going disconnected we feel uncomforting in dealing problems. Life is a mixture of thought, action and behavior in a processing manner. Let them connect and give time everything will start connecting. The body you possess and the mind you inherit will work in coordination and what else is needed for smooth transformation of life.

I found my energy in writing well I am not so good at it but gradually I think I am progressing. Because when I process my thoughts to frame my action calls to write and my behavior reflects calmness and that little happiness that I could never find. More often I have written but have never examined my behavioral changes and emotional connect to writing. This blog is just to connect to people who think lockdown has arrested them from exploring. There are tons within you to explore and chide away the negativity atmosphere. 

Do think, lockdown can be turned into a golden page if you progress your body, action and behavior in favor of it.


Comments

Post a Comment