The Book Of Night


                                            https://www.instagram.com
Being awake late night was not new for me as it had happened to me before. The nights generally keep me awake but it happens rarely when I think of questions like the one I seek answer for now?

The mind is a great player and records of past have perfect scenes set up. Sometimes I feel as if it is a movie I am watching in night. No sound and no screens, it’s just mind and you playing. The rhythm is your memories and scenes are location of memories. Okay, ever wondered that mind and computer are same except one can delete the computer files while memories are neither removable nor replaceable.

The memories carry you to distant world, but last night I travelled a world of my past. A happy, merry and lovely past. Not much few years back where I happened to be happy and calm. The river carried the pace and the boat roared through the side towards other side. The scorching heat had no effect on me as I remain seated on the harbor with delight. The boat started mending its way through the river piercing the river’s stream. I remained watching the waves being pierced in arrow frame.

I found myself changed when I saw myself down the memory lane and now. The calmness and smile I have lost and with time the generosity of behavior delude. How, I used to be happy, chill and friendly in comparison to how, I feel numb and bounded and alone now?

The question which made me derive to this thought was where I stand now?
And the answer was nowhere, I stand nowhere amidst the time bounded and feeling as if I have lost myself. The thought was right until I walked through my present with past self. I learnt that at that time I was not mature and reality of life at that time showed me pleasures. Till that time, I had been shinning and now my wings are clipped for sure.

Amongst this chaos in mind, I found that I am standing at a place where I have to prove that failures taught me to stand and fight for my being. With that being of happiness and calmness my being of satisfaction and content, I found this being to be perfect. With a smile of comfort in my mind I rolled on bed for comfort sleep and smile.





Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those people who struggle much that people know the back of success ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the content of the blog but the only thing I would recommend is to kind of give some clarity on the title. Some brief intro about the title could have been amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely post. I had hard time to sleeping at night, though mine was due to much to do. But I love how you ended it and I qoute, “With a smile of comfort in my mind I rolled on bed for comfort sleep and smile."
    Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome dude...
    Great content...
    I like the way you think...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment