The Revolution That Lockdown Brings For Me



The diary of my life is filled with events which in disguise brought me good luck. These events at first made me think that I am trapped but later on I find it fruitful for me. The life in disguise always had something for me in adverse time. The lockdown has been no different.

“Sweet are the uses of adversity”  
     -Shakespeare

At first when I decided to come to Pune I imagined the city to be amazing, lively and friendly. But being close to the heart of IT sector life in Pune is engaged with work mostly. Also the diligent space has created a void of communication. I had just a plan that I will visit my sister’s home talk with my brother in law about how to enhance my career upon failing and to make best in future.

Okay now my brother in law is a career counselor and member of an initiative  "Yo Zindagi” which works on mental growth. So, my failure brought me over here and seeing a bit of command in my writing my brother in law advised me to write and start with blog.

Now, I do write but writing blog for me was something I had tried in the past but was very random to write on websites until I realized how revolving this idea is. But to say frankly, I was dying to return from here as in Pune apart from watching people busy life I did not know what I could do over here and yes not to forget the cost of living which is too high for someone who does not earn.

But, to my surprise the ticket which I was booking for 25th march somehow did not happened. My transaction was stuck in between and my money was with bank outside my account. For my good, I could not book my ticket and then the corona entered into the play to hold me down to think. I had almost wasted my time in Pune until I started to write blogs. And here I am writing.  

From here I realized that everything that happens with you is for good and yes, bad happens dark days comes but we must stay stick to and the ways will come up. After I had failed I almost had given the thought that I could ever and again raise myself up. But life has to go on and failure is inevitable for stepping up the stairs.

I shared my thought so that if ever someone like me feel stuck in taking decision and could not realize what to do next then this could help. As when everything was going against my plans I had just a thought of ending everything but the most perplexing thing in me was that I lack strength when it comes in destroying what is made of love and efforts. I have been raised with love, efforts and hope how can I let everyone demean their hardship for me. So , I stayed with whatever I could do and I am still there with a new hope as now writing blogs.

Comments

Post a Comment